Discover the perfect place for a family meeting, a hen or bachelor party in Brest
Meet up at this unique siteMake the most of our very comfortable, bright, spacious rooms with a sea view.
Fully equipped, they have all the comforts you need to enjoy your stay: fitted kitchen (electric oven, kitchen hob, fridge and dishwasher), a hydromassage shower or bath, and a terrace with a sea view.
These rooms are perfect for families or groups of friends and can accommodate up to 6 people.
Feel like some food or a drink in delightful surroundings? See you in La Croisette restaurant and bar on the top floor of the hotel: the perfect place to share a good time with family or friends in the Breton sunshine on the rooftop boasting a magnificent panoramic view of the Castle Marina.
Indulge yourself in a little relaxation, with some time to pamper yourself alone or with friends. Our wellness area has a heated indoor swimming pool, spa, sauna, steam room and two treatment cabins with a selection of Phytomer products. Relaxation guaranteed!
Ideal surroundingsStay in the heart of Brest in beautiful surroundings and fully enjoy your stay in the city.
Ideally located, the hotel is near some of the top destinations:
- 300 metres from the landing stage for boat trips of Brest’s natural harbour, to the Island of Ouessant (Ushant) and the Island of Molène
- 450 metres from Brest Castle and the National Maritime Museum
- 750 metres from the Fine-Arts Museum
- 1 kilometre from the Brest cable car
- 1 kilometre from the busy Rue de Siam
- 1 kilometre from the Pont de Recouvrance vertical-lift bridge
- 1 kilometre from the Tour Tanguy
- 2 kilometres from the Ateliers des Capucins (cultural centre, shopping gallery)
- 4.5 kilometres from Océanopolis
- 4.5 kilometres from Brest’s National Botanical Conservatory
- 13 kilometres from the Petit Minou Lighthouse
Got a question? Need a quote? Contact us to plan your stay in Brest using the forms below.